Friday, March 21, 2008

First 2 Antz Live gigs added to the ipod player.

12th January 1978 – London Marquee (As on the In Bondage CD)
Set list
Plastic Surgery
Puerto Rican
Deutscher Girls
B-Side Baby
Dirk Wears White Sox
Fat Fun
It Doesn’t Matter
Lou
Fall In
Hampstead
Whip in My Valise
Beat My Guest
Letter to Jordan
Red Scab
Juanito the Bandito
Fall In

And
30th January 1978 – London 100 Club

Setlist

Plastic Surgery
Puerto Rican
Deutscher Girls
B-Side Baby
Dirk Wears White Sox
Fat Fun
Lou
Fall In
Whip in my Valise
It Doesn’t Matter
Hampstead
Beat My Guest
Send a Letter to Jordan
Red Scab
Juanito the Bandito
Fall In
(The whole gig is in one long mp3, and I am too lazy to have separated it into separate tracks. I will do at some future point!)

ENJOY VINTAGE ANTZ!

3 comments:

stufarq said...

Thanks for these.

Might be worth pointing out that the 100 Club mp3 is incomplete and has some extra tracks too.

It starts with Plastic Surgery, Hampstead, Fat Fun and Send A Letter To Jordan, all from what sounds like an Italian gig. Haven't had a chance to compare to see if it's one of the X-Cineatro gigs I have.

After that the 100 Club gig (I assume) starts, but it finishes with Jordan, which fades out before the end. The remaining songs from the setlist aren't there. Don't suppose you have them anywhere do you?

Either way, thanks and I'm loking forward to the rest.

Anonymous said...

first visit to your site, very interesting, keep up the good work!
Any ideas why I'm not able to play the first 17 tracks on your player (the live shows!), very frustrating as I've not heard the 100 club gig for a long time.

Many thanks

Steve said...

I don't have the missing tracks, no, and you're right, I forgot tomention that the first few tracks are from another gig. That's how I got the file though!